Takeda Oncology Here2Assist®
Committed to supporting your patients
From helping patients understand coverage options to identifying available financial assistance, Takeda Oncology Here2Assist® is committed to offering your patients comprehensive support.
Takeda Oncology Here2Assist®:
- Works with your patients’ insurance company to help get your patient started on their medication
- Identifies available financial assistance that may be right for your patients
- May help eligible patients get started on treatment in the event of an insurance delay
- Identifies specialty pharmacies to help fill and ship your patients’ prescriptions appropriately
- Conducts regular follow-up calls to patients
- Sends text message status updates and reminders to patients*
*Patients will need to enroll in the texting program to receive text messages.
Enrolling your patients in Takeda Oncology Here2Assist® is simple:
1. Download and print the Takeda Oncology Here2Assist® Enrollment Form from www.Here2Assist.com
2. Complete and sign the Enrollment Form together with your patient
3. Fax the completed Enrollment Form along with a copy of your patient’s insurance card and prescription to 1-844-269-3038